Criminal Defense Attorney
I do criminal defense exclusively. I have practiced in this area of law for more than 17 years. I have tried cases in the state courts of Texas, New Mexico, and California.
Clients who come to me can count on a thoroughly investigated and prepared case whether or not the case ultimately goes to trial.
My clients can also count on a collaborative approach. You will always get from me a client-centered, results-oriented approach to your case.
I have handled several thousand cases over the years, including the following offenses:
- Assault, aggravated assault, battery
- Sexual assault, rape, statutory rape, criminal sexual contact of a child
- Theft, shoplifting, white collar offenses
- DWI, DUI, public intoxication, disorderly conduct
- Domestic violence, assault on family members, child abuse, endangering a child, negligent injury to a child
- Murder, manslaughter
- Kidnapping, false imprisonment, pimping
- Possession of cocaine, heroin, marijuana, prescription drugs without a prescription (in every imaginable quantity)
- Possession of child pornography
- Representation of witnesses to criminal offenses
- Representation of alleged victims of criminal offenses
- And of course, many other offenses more obscure than these
Cases can have different names in different states. Therefore, if you don’t see the offense you are accused of, I have still probably handled it at some point. Just ask.
Finally, the only way you can know if a lawyer will work well with you is to speak to him or her before you sign the contract. I encourage you to come in and talk about your case and expectations. There is never any obligation to do so.